Auto Rent, Lda.
Values in Euros. VAT included.
Excess: Responsibility of damages in the vehicle when is customer’s fault.
CDW: Collision Damage Waiver.
TLW: Tires, Locks and Windows.
PAI: Personal Accident Insurance.
SuperCDW doesn’t cover damage to tires, locks and windows.
All insurances are invalid while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, driving over the speed limit or if the incident is not reported by the police authorities.
Vehicles are provided with a level of fuel written down on the rental agreement.
Customer must return the same amount of fuel.
Each 1/8 of tank difference in fuel costs:
||Price per 1/8 tank less
||Excess w/ CDW
||Excess w/ SCDW
Back to top
When you come from the arrivals, after you exit the airport building, turn left and walk down in front of the building until in front of the departures area. Oposite the building, on the other side of the road, just 50 meters from the building to your left hand side, yuo'll see Car Park 4 and the sign "Pre-booking rent a car". You can find our staff in the small office in park with Auto Rent logo on the clothes (as in the top of this letter). If you do not see the airport rep or if you get lost you may call him on 96 56 56 765 or 96 51 00 288. There is a public phone near the arrivals area. You may alternatively between 09.00 and 19.00 call the free phone number 800 212 011 and our office staff will call the airport rep for you. Please note that mobile phones on roaming services may not call free phone services and that you may need to dial a national code to call Portuguese numbers (00351).
Cars may be delivered to your hotel or any location outside Faro Airport with an extra tax, paid locally according to the distance and duration of rental as well as the season. Delivery times will be as close as possible to requested subject to availability of staff. You will be given a free phone number to finalise your delivery details with our head office.
Back to top
At Faro airport you should return your car to the car park and then check it in with the rep. Please allow adequate time. You are responsible for the car till it is checked in.
Hotel deliveries, the collection details will be arranged with the rep when the car is delivered to you.
Back to top
Prices include : Unlimited mileage in Portugal, Comprehensive collision insurance, VAT and all taxes.
There are no hidden costs for mandatory "extras".
Charges and deposit are paid on commencement of hire. You do not need to send card details over the internet.
Driving to Spain requires a green card and bail bond issued by our insurers.Limit of 1500 km's.
Extra km's are charged accordingly with our standard rates.Online rates are not valid for long term rentals. For rentals with more than 30 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All rentals must be renewd every 30 days.
Back to top
We do not charge a reservation deposit so you do not need to send your card details over the net.
The rental deposit is an authorization of your credit card.
Back to top
Our undertaking is to provide a clean and safe car. Cars are retired from our fleet on the basis of condition and age. Our fleet has 400 vehicles with an average age of 9 months.
Back to top
We have conventional forward facing baby seats intended for children to approximately 3 years old and booster seats for children to approximately 5 years. If you have a particular requirement for your child we recommend that for peace of mind you bring your own child seat.
Back to top
Your hire is with Auto Rent. Full contact details will be given on your contract on commencement of hire. There is a free phone number to contact the office whilst in Portugal. The reception staff speak English.
We are committed to giving you a service which you will be pleased to use again and recommend. If you are not happy with any aspect of the service you receive please say so at the time. Please contact us, if possible whilst you are still in Portugal.
Back to top
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE CONDITIONS HERE WRITTEN, REVOKING ALL PREVIOUS ONES. AUTO RENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
AUTO RENT LDA (hereinafter "RENTER") rents the user (hereinafter "DRIVER") identified on the Rental Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) the vehicle described herein (hereinafter "Vehicle") in the terms and conditions specified below the DRIVER acknowledges, agrees and, with his signature on it, is obliged to observe and respect.
ARTICLE 1 - USE OF VEHICLE
- Under penalty of exclusion from insurance coverage and, therefore, considered to be uninsured, the DRIVER agrees not to allow the vehicle to be driven by person or persons other than those identified and accepted by the RENTER as stipulated in the Contract or any attachment or changes which form an integral part of it.
- The DRIVER further undertakes not to use the vehicle or not to allow it to be used, under penalty of the provisions in the first part of the preceding paragraph:
- For transportation of passengers or goods in exchange for compensation or remuneration, implicit or explicit, whatever the form of commitment;
- To push or pull any vehicle or trailer and / or any other object, with wheels or not;
- For sports events, official or not;
- By persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotics;
- For any transportation in violation of customs regulations or which is in any other way illegal;
- For transport of passengers or goods in violation of what is written in the Vehicle documents;
- In over speeding;
- In an uncivilized manner with disregard to private or public property;
- Outside the tarmac and signed road.
- The DRIVER further undertakes to use the vehicle in a civil, honest and safeguard the integrity of it.
- The DRIVER is liable for fines and other penalties that the courts and administrative authorities establish, as a result of their process of counter-ordination in the use of the vehicle.
- The DRIVER agrees to, outside periods of use, have the vehicle properly closed and locked and not leaving any valuable objects in it, in order to prevent the theft of them.
- The DRIVER is expressly forbidden to sell, rent, mortgage or otherwise, to pledge the vehicle, this Agreement, the documents or tools or to use it in any way harmful to the RENTER.
- Any violation of this Article authorizes the RENTER to take the vehicle from the DRIVER, without prior notice and without loss to the compensation which, under law or contract, it is obliged to satisfy.
- The DRIVER acknowledges and agrees that the vehicle can be equipped with geo-location system for the purpose of theft prevention.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, the DRIVER must contact the RENTER that will provide towing service to the defined premises for repair as well as transport of passengers to their destination. The RENTER must deliver a vehicle of similar or superior category to the DRIVER within 24 hours, provided that the breakdown doesn’t result from the misuse of the vehicle, case in which the DRIVER is responsible for the repair, the towing service as well as the downtime days. The DRIVER also becomes responsible for towing the vehicle, as well as their own transport, when the failure occurs outside the national territory and the DRIVER has not purchased prior authorization from the RENTER.
ARTICLE 2 - DELIVERY AND RETURN OF THE VEHICLE
- The DRIVER expressly states that the vehicle was received under the conditions of use mentioned in the Contract, whose verification is jointly made by the RENTER and the DRIVER, equipped with four tires in good condition with no punctures, and a spare tire in good condition, or any legal device that safeguards the use of the vehicle, in case of puncture, unless proven otherwise, committing the DRIVER to return the vehicle in the conditions under which it was delivered.
- The DRIVER agrees to return the vehicle to the RENTER at the time and place specified in this Contract. Should he fail to do so, the contract will not be considered terminated.
- The return of the vehicle is only considered complete after physical verification of it by a representative of the RENTER, being the DRIVER liable for payment, up to the maximum excess, of all the damage caused.
- If the DRIVER opts for service "After Hours", or leave the vehicle before it is inspected, he agrees to accept the check-in report carried out by the RENTER’s representative.
- It is forbidden to breach the odometer. Should this occur, the RENTER is hereby authorized to charge the DRIVER with 500 km / day, without loss to the prosecution of fraudulent use.
ARTICLE 3 - RENT - PREPAYMENT – EXTENSION
- The rental price, the amount of prepayment and the value of the extension will be determined by the rates in force at all times and paid in advance.
- The rental price will be charged at the beginning of it and is subject to change at the end of the contract if all the terms of this contract are not met.
- In no case the prepayment may serve as an extension of the rental. In case the DRIVER wishes to keep the vehicle beyond the period originally agreed, and to avoid disputes, the DRIVER is obliged to with 24 hours in advance to obtain the agreement of the RENTER as well as immediately pay the amount of the current rental and pre-payment of the extension.
- Failure to comply with the preceding paragraph allows the RENTER to trigger criminal prosecution or appropriate for the prompt return of the vehicle, remaining the DRIVER responsible for the amounts required to pay under the Contract.
ARTICLE 4 - PAYMENT AND SECURITIES
- The DRIVER expressly commits itself to pay to the RENTER, immediately upon request and confirmation is made by the RENTER, the following costs:
- the amount corresponding to mileage and / or days used, calculated according to the rate in effect and specified in the Contract, the mileage will be determined by reading the odometer installed by the vehicle manufacturer. In case of failure of the odometer, not reported immediately to the RENTER for repair, the calculation shall be made pursuant to number 6 of Article 2;
- the additional debt service for One Way service, as set in the Contract, if applicable; if the vehicle is left elsewhere than anticipated, without prior written consent of the RENTER, there will be a mileage compensation or the payment of an amount corresponding to the vehicle return service, in accordance with the rates in effect corresponding to the distance between the vehicle and source premises;
- the amount corresponding to the duration of the rental, the damage in case of theft, damage caused by accident not covered by the insurance, the personal accident insurance of the driver, if such insurance has been agreed, as well as all other extra services agreed between the parties.
- all taxes and / or amounts payable under the circumstances described in subparagraphs a), b) and c);
- the amount corresponding to the fuel and the refueling service, if the driver does not return the vehicle in accordance with Article 7;
- all expenses, legal or otherwise, including administrative costs of management processes, as well as tolls, fines, penalties, whatever their nature, that the RENTER incurs directly or indirectly result of breach of any law or regulation attributable to the DRIVER, or to the vehicle while in possession of the DRIVER, even though the knowledge of those expenses or costs occurs only after the return of the vehicle;
- all expenses, including legal, attorney's fees or solicitors, in which the RENTER has incurred to obtain payment of any sums due by the DRIVER;
- charges with minor damage: The DRIVER is also obliged to pay the small vehicle damage resulting from its use in the period of the rental, whose type and value of repair, are presented in the Damage Table, available to the DRIVER at the time of signing of the Contract:
For this purpose we consider the damage verified at the time of vehicle return and not marked in the Contract at the time of its beginning and whose conference is a joint obligation of the driver and the RENTER.
The damages values will be charged according to the Damage Table at the time of completion of the Rental Agreement;
- the cost of repair and the damage that has given cause for shock, collision, overturning and / or theft of the vehicle and its downtime, as well as the cost of the management of the claims process. For the purposes of this subparagraph is understood that:
- In these charges will be used the rates in effect at the time of the events.
- There will be no responsibility of the DRIVER under this subparagraph if the vehicle has been used in accordance with all terms and conditions contained in the Contract, that these general conditions are an integral part and, cumulative and in addition has subscribed contract and paid any of the risk of collision coverage - CDW, Super CDW, in the CDW will always have to pay the excess in effect at the moment, as the rental rate.
- In the event this Contract is signed under a Trade Agreement between a company and AUTO RENT, the company is jointly liable with the DRIVER for the payment of any amounts referred to in this Article.
- At the beginning of the rental and after confirming the details of it with the driver, the RENTER requests an electronic authorization to the card issuing bank (the "Deposit") in the value of the excess, as insurance coverage details contracted.
- The authorization procedure allows the RENTER access to the final transaction amount and receives the protection of a commitment at the beginning of the rental period. This confirms that the card account is valid and within the available spending limit.
- The amount of the deposit remains valid for the duration of the rental agreement. For rental agreements longer than thirty (30) days, a new authorization for each estimated amount is requested by the RENTER to the DRIVER’s credit card account.
- The amount of the deposit subject to authorization is expressly mentioned in the rental agreement.
- If the DRIVER does not have the necessary funds on the credit card to cover the value of the authorization (the "Deposit”), defined in the contract, is obligated to purchase the SUPER CDW in order to be exempt from the excess, according to Article 5.
- The RENTER accepts as payment of rent, and other values, with the exception of the Deposit, credit cards, debit cards, cash and bank transfer in advance.
- The credit card used for deposit, as well as for all payments, must belong to the DRIVER.
- If the DRIVER does not have a credit card, the full amount of the rental, including extras and excesses shall be paid at the beginning of the rental, being the accounts settled at the end of it.
ARTICLE 5 - Insurance and Other Coverage
- The driver or the authorized driver of the vehicle according to the provisions of Article 1 of this Contract participates as part of an auto insurance policy covering third party liability in accordance with the laws in the country.
- The DRIVER agrees to protect the interests of the RENTER and the RENTER's insurance company in case of accident during the period of hire as follows:
- agrees to participate to the RENTER any accident, theft, fire, even partially, within 24 hours; is bound simultaneously, within the same time, to participate to the police authorities, any accident that results in damage, cases of robbery or theft and those where guilt should be clarified;
- is obliged to mention the circumstances in which the accident occurred, the date, time, location, name and address of the witnesses, the name and address of owner and driver of the third vehicle involved and the registration number and mark, insurance policy number and company, of the third vehicle;
- undertakes not to declare, in any way responsible or guilty of the accident with the third party.
- At the beginning of the rental, the DRIVER can choose to hire the following coverage:
- C.D.W. coverage (Vehicle damage and theft of all or part of it): the DRIVER, upon signing this warranty, will only be liable for payment to the minimum value of the excess stated in the contract, if, as a result of its use, the vehicle is damaged or is stolen all or any of its components. The value of the towing service is not included in this coverage in cases where there is negligence or fault of the driver. For this coverage to be triggered the DRIVER must present a DAAA- Declaração Amigável de Acidente Automóvel (European Accident Statement) – indicating and identifying the third party that caused the damage to the vehicle, in case there is a third party, and a Police Report issued by the police that reported the accident; in case of theft a documentary evidence of the complaint of theft made by the police authority where it occurred must be presented, and return to the RENTER the vehicle keys, otherwise this coverage does not produce any effect. This coverage does not cover the value of damages or the value of the vehicle in case of theft, if it occurs under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, over speeding, negligence of the driver or it occurs outside the normal use of the vehicle as stated in Article 1;
- SUPER CDW supplementary coverage (damage to the vehicle and theft of all or part of it, free of excess): The DRIVER, upon signing this warranty will not have to pay any excess where as a result of its use, the vehicle is damaged or stolen in all or any of its components. The value of the towing vehicle is not included in this coverage in cases where there is negligence or fault of the DRIVER. For this coverage to be triggered the DRIVER must present - Declaração Amigável de Acidente Automóvel (European Accident Statement) – indicating and identifying the third party that caused the damage to the vehicle, in case there is a third party, and a Police Report, issued by the police that reported the accident; in case of theft a documentary evidence of the complaint of theft made by the police authority where it occurred must be presented, and return to the RENTER the vehicle keys, otherwise this coverage does not produce any effect. This coverage does not cover the value of damages or the value of the vehicle in case of theft, if it occurs under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, over speeding, negligence of the driver or it occurs outside the normal use of the vehicle as stated in Article 1;
- PAI supplementary coverage: The DRIVER, upon signing this warranty, will benefit from individual personal accident insurance, which also covers the health care and reimbursement of hospital expenses within certain limits. Additional information will be given at the request of the driver;
- only with the hiring of coverage C.D.W. the DRIVER can subscribe to the SUPER CDW coverage without loss to the provisions of paragraphs 4 and 5 of this Article.
- Only the DRIVER and / or drivers authorized by the RENTER in the Contract may benefit from CDW, Super CDW. The failure to comply with paragraph 1 of Article 1 voids the coverage contained in this Article.
- The coverage referred in this Article is ineffective in case of failure by the DRIVER and / or drivers of to comply with all the General Conditions of the rental, in particular the procedures referred to in the end of paragraph a) of number 3 of this Article and the rules of the Driving Code and other applicable legislation, particularly in the case of an accident prompted by negligence, for over speeding and driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, becoming the DRIVER obliged to pay all costs of repair and other damages and compensation for the downtime of the vehicle involved to the RENTER.
- Even if accepted the CDW or Super CDW, the DRIVER is always responsible for all damages caused to the rented vehicle by the RENTER arising from poor or negligent use of the same, as well as for damage caused at the top and bottom of the vehicle where there is no collision, and also where the DRIVER doesn’t have a valid driving license for over a year.
- The DRIVER recognizes that the RENTER shall have no liability for loss, theft or damage of any kind concerning to objects and / or utensils transported or which are in the vehicle, including, baggage and / or merchandise, unless proven otherwise.
- The RENTER reserves the right to pass to the DRIVER all costs incurred in the event of no timely extension agreed by the parties to the rental agreement, resulting from an accident and / or theft of the vehicle.
- If the driver has deliberately supplied false information to the RENTER, in particular concerning the identity, address or validity of the license the RENTER reserves the right to pass the driver all costs and damages incurred as a result of such statements.
ARTICLE 6 - MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- The regular mechanical maintenance resulting of normal use of the vehicle is up to the RENTER. If the vehicle is immobilized, repairs may be made only with prior written consent of the RENTER and in accordance with the instructions given, unless it is not possible to contact the service and repair services provided by the RENTER.
- Repairs after made, must include detailed invoice, indicating the replaced parts in the name of AUTO RENT LDA, with VAT number PT501618600.
- Minor repairs (including bulbs, fuses, replacement of oil) up to a maximum of € 25.00, are authorized by the RENTER, should be delivered to their invoices on behalf of AUTO RENT LDA and the VAT number PT501618600.
ARTICLE 7 - FUEL AND OIL
- The DRIVER is always responsible for fuels and checking the oil and water level, as well as the gearbox oil. Any costs for oil should be proved with invoices, to allow reimbursement.
- Billing fuel: the vehicle is delivered with a fuel level indicated in the Contract and must be returned with the same level. If the DRIVER does not observe this condition, will have to pay the missing fuel and recognizes the right of RENTER to invoice the value of the refueling service to cover their expenses.
- In case of introduction of different type of fuel used by the vehicle, the DRIVER is responsible for full replacement costs of fuel, dismantling and cleaning of the tank, engine tuning and other damage to the vehicle.
ARTICLE 8 - TERM OF HIRE
- The rental starts on the date of collection of the vehicle and lasts until the effective return of same in accordance with Article 2, subject to the RENTER to charge the expenses directly or indirectly related to the rental, which are only detected after the return of the vehicle, including the damage on it, allowing the DRIVER the charges to be made on the credit card used for payment, if this payment mode has been adopted.
- Any and all changes to the terms and articles of this Agreement and which have not been agreed in writing are void and have no effect.
- The DRIVER must go to the nearest AUTO RENT shop whenever needs to upgrade or extend the Rental Agreement. A DRIVER who travels outside the period specified in the Contract incurs in a crime punished by legal penalties and jail.
- The parties give the handwritten signature affixed digitally or by any means biometrics, digital or electronic evidential value identical to that of a written document pursuant to applicable law, and the signature made in those terms, the same validity as a handwritten signature.
ARTICLE 9 - AUTHORIZED COUNTRIES FOR RENTAL
- The use of the rented vehicle is authorized, under all circumstances, in the following countries:
- The use of the vehicle in the following countries is subject to prior authorization by the RENTER and the payment of a fee at the beginning of the rental:
- The acquisition of an authorization issued by the RENTER to the driver for circulation in countries defined in the preceding paragraph, requires the acquisition of SuperCDW insurance, as defined in Article 5.
- In case of breakdown or accident outside the national territory, and the authorization has not been acquired, the DRIVER will be fully responsible for roadside assistance, towing the car to the station of origin, as well as all damages occurring in this country, regardless of insurance coverage that has been contracted.
ARTICLE 10 – VALUE
- The values of the rental, insurance, optional extras, optional fees, optional equipment and taxes, will be presented to the DRIVER at the beginning of the rental, according to the applicable tariff, as well as the table of vehicles, insurance and extras.
- The DRIVER takes note of the table of values of damage applicable at the beginning of the rental.
- In case of advance booking, the value of the rental, shall be as defined in the reservation and includes everything mentioned in the reservation. Everything that is not included in the reservation will be the responsibility of the driver. In the case of the booking payment method in pay on pick-up, the value set in the same shall be paid by the driver.
ARTICLE 11 - PERSONAL DATA
- THE DRIVER accepts and consent to the collection and processing of personal data by AUTO RENT or authority to do so, according to the rules of protection of personal data (Law 67/98 of 26 October) under the following reasons.
- The DRIVER information collected under the execution of the Agreement processed by AUTO RENT is indispensable to the contractual relationship between the parties; its omission or inaccuracy is the sole responsibility of the DRIVER.
- Personal data of the DRIVER, will be processed and stored in accordance with applicable law, and is intended to be used by AUTO RENT:
- under the contractual relationship with the DRIVER,
- inclusion, in the event of breach of contract for failure to pay, in a database of faulty drivers,
- for purposes of direct marketing or any other form of market research in order to promote their products and services. For these purposes AUTO RENT may assign the data to third parties, ensuring at all times that this transfer will take place in accordance with legal requirements, and fulfilling the security measures that guarantee confidentiality.
- Under applicable law, the DRIVER is guaranteed free of charge, the right to access, correct or update the personal information, directly or by written request to Auto Rent Lda, Av. Tomas Cabreira, Edif Vista Mar, Loja-I , 8500-802 Portimão, telephone 282417171, fax 282417555 or e-mail email@example.com, and the right of opposition to its use for the purposes set forth in the preceding paragraph, for the purposes of direct marketing or any other form of prospecting market in order to promote their products and services at the time of the DRIVER’s data collection and / or at any time, and therefore to contact the entity responsible for the processing of personal data.
- The DRIVER authorizes that the RENTER, in case of default on his contract that for non-payment, report the DRIVER’s personal data to the ARAC – Associação dos Industriais de Aluguer de Automóveis sem Condutor, for inclusion in the database of offender drivers and subsequent disclosure by companies.
- The RENTER is obliged to protect personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission network, and against any form of unlawful processing, these measures shall ensure, given the expertise and the cost of their implementation, a level of security appropriate to the risk that the treatment presents and the nature of the data to protect.
ARTICLE 12 - APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND CONVENTIONAL HOME
- The Rental Agreement is made in accordance with the laws of the Portuguese Republic, and is governed by them. The rental vehicle under cover of this contract can go abroad, subject to the restrictions contained in Article 9, provided that it is used by any of the drivers identified in the Contract and the RENTER prior authorization.
- All notices to be made under the Contract shall be sent to the addresses given in the same, so that the parties consider it to be the agreed domicile for all legal purposes, and is obliged to notify the other Party of any changes.
- Unless otherwise provided by law, the parties agree to establish the court of Portimão to resolve any conflicts emerging, with the express exclusion of any other.
This document is part of the Rental Agreement.
The DRIVER confirms that he accepts charges to the credit card used for payment that directly or indirectly are related to the rental vehicle, even after its return.
By signing the Rental Agreement, the DRIVER confirms that he is aware of the value of rates in effect, applicable excesses, as well as cost of damages.
Back to top
Informação ao consumidor ao abrigo do disposto no artigo 18.º da Lei n.º 144/2015
Information to the consumer according to the law 144/2015, article 18º
Em caso de litígio o consumidor pode recorrer a uma Entidade de Resolução Alternativa de Litígios de consumo:
In case of dispute the consumer may resort to an Alternative Consumer Disputes Resolution Entity:
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 - 2º 1100-207 Lisboa
Correio Eletrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, 1 4800-019 Guimarães
Correio eletrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
CIAB – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo)
Rua D. Afonso Henriques, 1 4700-030 Braga
Correio eletrónico: email@example.com
Av. Rocha Paris, 103 4900-394 Viana do Castelo
Correio eletrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa – Campus de Campolide 1099-032 Lisboa
Correio eletrónico: email@example.com
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Av. Fernão Magalhães, N.º 240, 1º, 3000-172 Coimbra
Correio eletrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve
Ninho de Empresas, Edif. ANJE – Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sala 26 8000 Faro
Correio eletrónico: email@example.com
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6 4050-225 Porto
Telefone: 225508349 / 225029791
Correio eletrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mais informações em Portal do Consumidor www.consumidor.pt – More information at Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt